Information Governance, Risk and Compliance
Innovative, upcoming yet established result oriented Certified Information Professional (CIP) with proven methodology in achieving great success in implementing Enterprise-wide Information Governance (IG) and Records & Information Management (RIM) Programs. Self-motivated, self-starter, extremely resourceful, reliable and very strategic in my approach. A leader who can collaborate within all levels of the organization, setting strategy, aligning execution with corporate objectives, producing outstanding results. Clear, effective and convincing communication skills, both verbal and written, allows me to impart vision and guidance in this ever changing field of Information Governance. Very social, keeping an eye on building rapport easily with stakeholders resulting in transforming projects into successful partnerships & exceeding set goals. Knack for justifying budgets and managing resources throughout the projects lifecycle. Easily thrive under pressure within fast pace and demanding environments. A friend of all yet holding myself to the highest of standards and accountability when it comes to delivering results.
- Overall 17+ years of professional experience in various capacity (Permanent role, consultant, supervisor, manager)
- 9+ years of experience in the field of Information Governance and Records Management providing services as a Records Manager, Technical Liaison to the Records Manager, As a point person to establish an IG and RIM Program within an organization)
- Strong IT background with experience in developing, architecting and administrating various ECM Systems (FileNet, Documentum, SharePoint)
- Speaker at the Spring ARMA Conference in 2014
- CIP Certification from AIIM in October of 2015